So what am I doing while I'm waiting..... Check this out. I'm tiling things in our house.
Everything is about waiting right now!!! Ugh.
- We are waiting to hear about the offer we put in for the house in Vermont (see photos below!)
- We are waiting to hear that everything is all set from Colorado and that they will start presenting us to mom's.
- I'm waiting to see if I get my speech & language state license to do some work in that field ONCE AGAIN! They said it would take 3 weeks and it's only been just about two weeks since they received everything. Doing speech seems to fit a little bit better in my life right now. As you know it's been the gorilla on my back for years! Anyway, while I'm in the middle of a career change I thought I'd do some speech.
The House we love so much below. It has such nice views too. smaller views from the house then bigger views from the top of the 5 acres (I don't have a photo of the big view). It's a small house but a really great place for us to spend our weekends.

No comments:
Post a Comment