Monday, February 8, 2010

Waiting Feels Empty

So I have very little contact with the adoption agencies. It all feels so strange.
Today I scheduled us a "meet and greet" with a pediatrician that has been highly recommended to us. Apparently it's good to have a network of people to consult with when making a decision to accept a match. So now we have a pediatrician, my aunt who is an OBGYN, and the MA adoption social worker to help us make a quick and informative decision. Viola... now can we have a match?!

I received my MA state license to practice Speech Pathology again. Not sure where this will take me but for now I am out of the Marketing world! It feels really good.

As I mentioned before, we put in an offer for a house that we love so much in Vermont. (Pictures are in an earlier post) The owner would not come down to our price. It really is the difference between the % the realtor would get. We sent him a letter saying that if his contract ends with the realtor we'd be happy to talk and work directly with him. We hope that this will work to our advantage. We went to Vermont this weekend to look at other homes and we found one that is really pretty inside but nothing really special like the house we love. But we will think about it and continue to look at other homes as we go through this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment